Introduction to understanding and conducting systematic reviews
This workshop facilitated by staff from the Institute for Evidence-Based Healthcare at Bond University, provides an introduction to understanding and conducting systematic reviews. It is aimed at clinicians and researchers who want to understand how to use a systematic review and gain a basic understanding of how to conduct a systematic review.
During this workshop participants will:
- Gain an understanding of systematic reviews and how they can inform practice.
- Develop skills in quickly assessing the quality of systematic reviews.
- Gain an understanding of the steps involved in producing a robust systematic review.
- Gain practical experience in some key steps.
- Be introduced to tips and new tools that can make the process of doing a systematic review easier and faster.
Date and time:
Monday 15th August 2022 and Tuesday 16th August 2022
9am-12:30pm (Brisbane, Australia UTC+10)
The workshop will be conducted online via Zoom.
Bond University Staff/Students and GCHHS Staff: $500 AUD
General: $700 AUD
A workbook and resources will be provided.
For any further enquiries, please contact us via email: email@example.com