Navigating the evidence maze: better searching, sifting and critical analysis and interpretation of research evidence, and translation of research evidence into practice.
Evidence-Based Practice is the cornerstone of an effective an efficient clinical practice and healthcare system. This one-day workshop provides clinicians and researchers with fundamental skills in evidence-based practice, including skills in:
- converting clinical scenarios into clear answerable clinical questions
- efficiently find research evidence to answer these questions
- critically appraise the trustworthiness of research evidence
- accurately interpret and communicate research evidence; and
- incorporating patients’ values and preference in clinical decision making
This one-day intensive workshop will include a few large group sessions, followed by small group practical sessions. The interactive small group sessions will be led by researchers and clinicians with experience in helping clinicians to develop their skills in evidence-based practice.
Thursday, 28 May 2020
9am - 5pm
Bond Staff and Students: $500
GCHHS Staff: $500